Everything You Need to Know About the Big ‘O’
So you love orgasms? Great, so do we! But do you know enough about them and are you getting enough of them? Here at Naughtyseniors your sexual happiness is important to us and we’re dedicated to making your sex life the best it can be. That’s why we’re here to give you the low down on the big ‘O’.
It’s a chemical thing
- Orgasms boost levels of serotonin – a chemical that‘s vital for all-round health and happiness. You also produce testosterone when you orgasm, which helps to protect your heart.
- Orgasms improve your circulation, allowing oxygen and nutrients to enter your bloodstream more freely.
- Orgasms can help you lose weight. During climax your body produces phenylamine, a natural chemical that controls appetite. Not to mention the work out you get in lead up!
- Oxytocin, the chemical released during sex, is also a natural sedative and will help you some much needed rest after expending all that energy between-the-sheets.
Own your orgasm
Many women probably think they’re alone in not being able to reach orgasm through penetrative sex (a condition known as Anorgasmia) but they’re not. As many as 1 in 3 women have trouble reaching orgasm when having sex and around 80% of women have trouble achieving an orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone. In fact, most women need around 20 minutes or arousal time in order to be able to reach orgasm. Read on to find out Naughty Seniors top tips for owning your orgasm…
Unwind – You’re not going to be in the right frame of mind to reach orgasm if you’re tense or stressed. So before you even think about trying to reach pleasure town, make sure you’re relaxed. Run yourself a nice hot bubble bath, using some essential oils, and light some candles. Then lie back and enjoy.
Mental arousal –Start thinking about something that turns you on – perhaps your own genitalia. Focus on that image, at the same time as taking long, deep breaths, and allow your mind to become excited.
Explore – The key to achieving an orgasm lies in getting to know your own body. After all, how can you expect anyone to know what you like when you don’t even know yourself? So let your hands take a little wander downstairs and experiment with what feels good.
Do it tonight!
- Enhance intercourse with toys! One of the best sex toys for couples is the We Vibe – a vibrator that the woman wears inside her during sex. The combination of intercourse and good vibrations will no doubt induce some pretty earth shattering sensations.
- Women love a man who’s good with his hands; so show her just how magic your fingers are. Rather than go straight in for direct stimulation start by touching her through her underwear to build anticipation. Focus on slow circular motions inside her whilst at the same time spending time stimulating her clitoris and PS-spot (the area that lies between the vaginal opening and the rectum). When you feel the walls of her vagina begin to contract, hop aboard and enter her. However, instead of going in with deep thrusts, enter her in missionary position and lift the base of your penis up so it’s rubbing against her clitoris. Continue in slow rocking motions to stimulate her clit until she reaches climax. Missionary accomplished!